Friday, March 28, 2008

My job

So I figure it is time to tell you about my job.....I work at Hidden Hollow Care Center as the administrative manager. I supervise 4 of the 6 departments. They include: maintenance, housekeeping, resident finance and dietary. I sometimes feel overwhelmed and want to quit my job but I don't think I could ever leave the individuals I work with. I am also happy with most of the people I work with. Let's be honest, I make pretty good money for not having any college education. I consider myself blessed to have had the opportunity to be able to work with such a choice people.

1 comment:

Nici said...

I better be on the list of the people you like to work with ! :) I really like working at Hidden Hollow and I think that we work with some really caring, talented people. Good job on the blog... it is lookin good.