Saturday, April 5, 2008

Today we had a girls day out. It was great fun. Erin, Wendy, mom and I went and got pedicures. After that, we went to Allyses Bridal to look at dresses. We found my moms dress and two bridesmaids dresses. We then went to Famous Footwear and found some really cute sandals for the girls to wear with their dresses. I was not initially going to have a veil but as I was standing around waiting for the girls to find the right dress, I tried one on and LOVED it! So, needless to say, I bought it and a really pretty tiara. As the wedding gets closer I am getting so excited! I can't believe we only have 11 weeks left until the big day! Below you will find a picture of my mom's dress and the shoes for the bridesmaids....the shoes are not that dark but I took the picture in a bad light! There will be more to come hopefully soon.......

2 comments:

The Brewer's said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I miss your mom and sis, it's been forever! So I thought of you the other day when I was flipping through channels on the TV........Dirty Dancing was on. LOL I'm sooooo excited for you and can't wait to go to your wedding!!!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday on april 7th. You're old now but you don't have to start acting like it!