Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dating Sites....Yes or No

This post is more of a poll than anything else. Now that I am single again, I have seriously contemplated whether or not I should try (and pay for) a dating website such as LDS Singles or one like it. The reason being, I am wondering, mostly to myself, if it would be easier to find many dates instead of seeing one person consistently. So here it is: Would you ever, or have you ever, considered a dating website and do you think it is a good idea to fork over money to join one? Yes or No? Why or Why not?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

When I was a freshman I joined LDS Singles with my roommate and I wasn't impressed with the people I met. We didn't really join it with the intent of finding a serious relationship so it was more of a joke for us. I'm sure there are better sites out there than LDS singles. I know a couple that met online and they have 2 kids now! So it can definitely work! I just wouldn't use LDS singles if I were you. Love you!

angela said...

I've never used one before, but I definitely think that I were ever single again that's the way I would go. I've known a lot of people who have met on-line, and even if it's not a love connection, there's nothing wrong with having more friends!