Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The update of the century!

Well folks, I have the motivation to update my blog!

So since I have been back from Florida, not much has changed except.....

I GOT TWO JOBs AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!
I now work for Brandon and Wendy watching Emma and Chase and at Lexington Law Firm helping people repair their credit.

I show up at Brandon's at 6:30am and stay there and play with Emma and Chase until around 1pm. When Brandon gets home, I leave for my other job. I work from 2pm-10pm at Lexington.

Here is what I love about these jobs....
* I get the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Emma and Chase, which makes working 2pm-10pm totally worth it!
* When I go to work, I am glad to be there and don't mind working the evening shift.
* I work so much I won't have a lot of time to spend my money on unnecessary items.
* I get to meet cool new people.
* I get to leave work at work and home at home.
* My job is permanent, no more of this temporary non-sense!
* I get to dress up for work, in fact it is a requirement.

As my life is changing for the better, I realize how much obeying the commandments has blessed my life. I would not change anything about my life, because my experiences have molded me into the person I am today and for once I can honestly say, I am happy with that person!!!

I hope all who read this have a wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, Kjirsten! I am so happy for you. You always make me happy, so I'm glad you're happy, too!

Whitney said...

Love this update! I'm so glad things are working out. Yea for dressing up for jobs!