Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Life

I just realized I have not updated my blog in 5 months....my bad! Not much about the way my life is has changed. I now live with Brandon and Wendy, which is nice because I can get up each morning and go downstairs and watch Chase and Emma in my pj's. This also means I do not have to take my work clothes with me to their house. We moved from Salt Lake to Murray. It is such a nice place! I have my own "apartment" upstairs. I have my own room and bathroom. It is fun living with Brandon, Wendy, Chase, and Emma.

Moving on to work. Last update I was mentoring new staff. Since then I was given the opportunity to start coaching paralegals in Client Services. Which means I sit and listen to their calls and provide them with feedback, if they want it, on how to shorten call times, aftercall times and meet the stats needed in the department. After about 3 weeks of coaching, I was given the opportunity to start training the paralegals going from IWC to Client Services. This took 3 weeks of going through the classes again then slowly training sections at a time, while the full time trainer watched. Once he was sure I could do it, he let me be on my own. So far I have trained 6 classes. It has been such a learning and growing experience for me. The company has been making changes so a few team lead positions opened up. I applied for one and just found out on Friday that I did well enough in my first interview to move on to a second interview, which is tomorrow. The team lead would be up in IWC. I am so excited that I have a chance. I will update my blog when I find out if I got the job or not.

Moving on to my personal life.....what personal life? I am just going to vent for a second so pardon me. How am I supposed to find someone nice when the "nice" ones only want a certain type? Am I looking in the wrong places? I am really hoping my new singles ward will be my answer, although I am going to church to learn, not to look. We will see where this leads me.

I know I have missed out on the past 4 months of my life and only given you a brief update on the present. Maybe one day I will fill you in. Until then, keep reading :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

So glad you updated! I miss you and I'm glad things are going well! Good luck with the search for a good guy. Maybe your ward will be the answer!