Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Never-Ending Job Hunt

I swear I have applied for at least 100 jobs and only had 3 interviews, of which none panned out! I am so tired of applying for jobs and not getting an interview, even though I meet the qualifications outlined in the posting. I am also tired of getting a job and the people at the workplace being so unorganized that they change their stupid minds about being able to hire after I have already recieved my first paycheck! Have I been screwed? You bet! Am I angry about it? OF COURSE!!! Can I do anything about? NO!

My attitude right now is very bad and I am very angry!!!

and that is all i have to say!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I like the label on this post! Girl, I feel your frustrations. I have applied for cleaning jobs which I could totally do and have not even gotten a call or email. It's like they want under qualified people so they don't have to pay as much. Ridiculous! I'm sorry you've had such a hard time. I think it would be so AWESOME if we got jobs together that would allow me just to work the summer but you could stay on longer. Then we could get paid to hang out! Keep on keepin' on, bff!