Thursday, May 14, 2009

A much needed update on my life.....

Since the last post, a few fun things have happened. My family and I went camping for the first time....it rained and we had to leave early but it was FUN! Brandon(my older brother), his wife Wendy, their son Chase and I have taken up fishing. As of today, we have not caught anything but we are trying out new places and methods. We are planning an exciting trip to strawberry reservoir this weekend and are planning to do some fishing while there.

I have recently been offered a job working in Draper for E-Bay in their "subhub". I am excited to start working FULL-TIME. My first day is Wednesday May 20, 2009!

My cousin Brett got married on Saturday May 9, 2009 and we are very proud of him! The very next day was mothers day and my cute cousin Rachel(Brett's sister) went in to labor and had her adorable little girl Abigail Lynn Loeffler. Congrats Rachel and Andrew!!!!

Moussa is still loving his job! His car died a few weeks ago so he has been looking for a new car...and a few days ago he found it! Thank heavens for answered prayers!!!

No comments: