Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Tell All" Tuesday

For some reason I keep thinking today is Wednesday....not sure why.

Not much to tell this week.

Moussa still does not have a car as the car he got SUCKED and was returned. I started my job at Ebay and like it. My schedule is Thursday thru Monday. I thought it was going to be a call center but it turns out it is strictly email. That was GOOD news!!!!

Moussa and I will need to move because our lives are pretty much up between Highland and Sandy. I have found a few apartments to look at so wish us luck!!!!

Tune in for more "tell all" Tuesday next week.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for the job! Moving is never fun. Good luck.

The Brewer's said...

Glad to hear your new job is going well for you! That's always a plus. Hopefully Moussa will be able to find another car soon. Good luck with the move.